Recognized as one of the premier preschools in the community, the Lord of Life Early Education Center is trusted by local parents to provide a solid foundation for the educational future of their children.
For over 20 years now, Lord of Life has offered parents – like you – highly-trained teachers, excellent curriculum, child-friendly facilities and a Christian environment to nurture children from ages 18 months to 5 years old.
The Early Education Center at Lord of Life is licensed by the state of Kansas, accredited by the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA) and a member of the Christian Early Childhood Association.
With a mission to love God, love others, and serve the world, Lord of Life – in cooperation with the home – has the role of developing children intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically and spiritually through the love of Jesus Christ. The objectives of the Early Education Center are:
- to provide a Christian atmosphere where your child can grow in love, knowledge and self-esteem
- to provide guidance to your child to help them develop positive relationships with other children and adults
- to create an environment where your child can learn to share, take turns and follow simple directions
- to provide your child experiences that will challenge and stimulate intellectually
- to develop creative expression in your child through music, art, dramatic play, literature, nature and games
- to offer activities that enhance coordination and physical development of your child
Lord of Life considers it a privilege to serve the parents and children of our community. “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6
If you have questions about the Early Education Center, contact Meghan Willeford by email.